Small group mentorship
This hand-crafted small group setting is ideal for both new and experienced yoga teachers who desire to feel at ease guiding classes that are heartfelt, progressive and well-planned. Jordan will work dexterously alongside you to support you in developing the voice, style and mission that expresses the change you wish to be in the world. In this mentorship, you will:
- Craft goals based on your wildest teaching dreams
- Create and receive detailed reflection on 10 different class plans
- Teach four 60-minute asana classes to a group of reflective peers
- Guide four centering activities designed to help you teach pranayama and meditation
- Engage in one-on-one live coaching as you hold the seat of the teacher to clarify your measurable skills and the way in which you guide students
- Pursue research in your areas of passion
Investment: Pricing options vary – contact Jordan for details.
Upcoming Dates: Sundays, 7:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m. April 7 through June 2, 2018 – 6 total slots available
How do you impact students? Does your message land in their hearts and bodies? Create the teaching practice and habits that you want to have, and develop intention and the skill to deliver it through individual mentorship. In this setting, you will receive the same items as above, expanded or condensed in a manner that honors your personal schedule. Reach out for meeting times and investment.