Jordan offers workshops and Yoga Teacher Trainings that connect practitioners and teachers to their breath, body and heart. He uses techniques that create an experience of radical wellness, unexpected playfulness and innovative insight into ancient integration teachings. When you come to a workshop or training with Jordan, expect:
- Jordan’s living testimonial of how yoga empowers us to feel we are meant to be in the shifting landscape of our bodies–not to outsmart or transcend them–and how we can work with them today to experience wholeness
- colorful and accessible mythological story-telling, applied brilliantly to our daily lives
- intelligent discussion of how physical practice can shift our spirits and minds
- guided somatic meditation
- vital and well-aligned yoga postures in fun, innovative breath-based flows
- mindful breathing techniques you can use at home to embody
- practical, up-to-date, safe and effective techniques to teach and practice from an open heart and a skilled mind
All of Jordan’s workshops are well-suited to and a ruthlessly safe space for LGBTQA2, queer, trans and gender non-conforming communities, specifically. it is suitable for all ages and levels of practitioner. beginners are welcome and encouraged.
firstname.lastname@example.org to book a date, express a dream you’d like support realizing, or to ask questions. Check the Kindnesscollective.com for more information.